Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A personal n candid chat with ME.


Life so far has been like a beautiful dream for me partly unfolding its beauty before me everyday.I've learned so much from it that it feels it has been like my second mother correcting me at every step n teaching me how to stand up each time i fall.U know someone was right when he said that "COURAGE IS'NT THE STRENGTH TO GO ON,ITS GOING ON WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE THE STRENGTH TO GO",
And life taught me exactly the same.There have been moments when i thougth of giving up but then it was coz of the support of my family that i learnt to face the odds that sumtimes stand in our way trying to weaken us.The unconditional love that has been bestowed upon me is surely sumthin that i can never ever describe in words.
The people who have been the role models for me all through r my mother n my brother.They actually want to c me risin high in life n for this they have been wid me at every single phase of my lfe always lending me their hand when i needed them the most.My mother, well she has been the best friend that i cud ever had,sharing my most trusted secrets n keepin them to the safest place n that was upto HERSELF.

I can never ever repay her back for all that c has done 4me but surely there is one thing that i hope to do one day for her n that is to rise high in life where c always wanted to see me n to give her all the happiness of the world!!

N same goes for my dear bhaiya,he is the one person i admire the most.It is said that ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS n his actions have surely proved dis.Today he has got a good job n is doin pretty well n i'll always pray that he keeps movin ahead in life n pass out wid flyin colours in all his endeavours!!Today when v have grown up,which v always wanted to as children i badly miss those childhood days,those fights with my brother,those long restless nights before the examinations when v used to study together,those scoldings for not studyn,sharin food frm the same plate n many more small things whch at that time seemed insignificant but today i realise their worth.N all these things r an integral part of my life,sumthin widout whch my LFE is incomplete n meaningless.N I WILL SURELY WORK HARD IN LIFE SO THAT I CAN BRING A BIG SMILE ON THE FACES THAT HAVE BEEN THE REASON BEHIND THAT SMILE ON MY FACE !! THANKS.

2 comments:

  1. After reading this, I felt that ur life is my mirror..you write really well.keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. n 1 more thing..this pic illustrates ur article perfectly.

    ReplyDelete